Welcome to STF Hotel, Hostel and Conference Hudiksvall Kungsgården Långvind – “King’s Mansion” – in the province of Hälsingland, right on the Baltic Sea, halfway between the coastal towns of Hudiksvall and Söderhamn, with Långvind’s stream 15 meters away.
STF Hudiksvall Kungsgården Långvind is located 280 kilometers north of Stockholm, less than three hours by car from the Swedish capital Stockholm and even closer to Arlanda International Airport. Kungsgården Långvind stands in a traditional ironworks environment, Långvind, from the time when Sweden was a great power of Northern Europe.
Please, browse our English language web pages to
• get more information about our hotel and hostel
• have a look at our rooms, all with a personal touch
• check out what we have for our guests
• take a look at our breakfast with the little extra
• dig into the history of our farmhouse in ironworks
• see how we focus on ecology
• learn more about Långvind – from ironworks to hamlet
• explore our adventure packages
• simply book online
The website langvind.com consists of around 4,000 web pages. Most are in Swedish, but with a little translation help on each page, you can get a glimpse of what it’s about.
Updated June 2, 2021