opzione binaria come si fa Kungsgården Långvind has a strong focus on ecology and sustainability. Since 2012, Kungsgården Långvind is a Green Key certified accommodation and conference venue. Green Key is an eco-label awarded to about 2,500 hotels and other sites in some 50 countries.
Kungsgården Långvind is a member of The Swedish Ecotourism Society (Ekoturismföreningen).
In Sweden there is an organization that certifies eco-tourism operators, Nature’s Best (Naturens Bästa). Unfortunately, Nature’s Best is not currently accepting new operators. If this had been the case, Kungsgården Långvind would have been certified by Nature’s Best.
ikili opsiyon riskleri Green Key a key to sustainability
Green Key aims to increase the use of environmentally friendly and sustainable methods of operation and technology in the establishments and thereby reducing the overall use of resources. It also focuses on raising awareness to create behavioural changes in the hospitality and tourism industry in overall.
Green Key also aims to raise awareness and create behavioural changes of guests, staff and suppliers of individual tourism establishments.
Environmental efforts and sustainability penetrate all activities on Kungsgården Långvind – and never ends. Through Green Key, we sharpen our environmental performance each year by setting new environmental targets for operations.
buy Lyrica canada Environmental care in practice
Here are examples of what environmental profiling means in practice at Kungsgården Långvind:
• Environmental management with environmental policy, objectives and action plan
• Active CSR work including support to local associations and cooperatives development assistance
• Natural materials in the renovation of the house
• Windows with triple glazing
• Geothermal heating
• Exhaust air heat recovery
• All electricity from wind power and other renewable resources
• All rooms and spaces are non-smoking
• Indoor lighting with motion sensors or twilight switches
• Outdoor lighting with motion detector
• Sorting of plastics, glass, metal, paper, cardboard, batteries and electronics
• Beverage packages with a deposit: glass, aluminum and PET bottles
• “Reusable towels” in cloth instead of disposable paper towels in bathroom and toilet
• Eco-labeled toilet paper and paper towels
• Eco-labeled cleaning products
• Eco-labeled washing powder and detergent
• Low-flow toilets
• No disposable materials at serving and on excursions
• Breakfast with twenty locally produced, organic and/or fair trade products
• Biogas for car transport
• Electric lawnmower
• Rental of bicycles, kayaks, kick sleds and snowshoes
Sildenafil Citrate bald billiger Supported by United Nations
Behind Green Key stands the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE). FEE, which began operations in 1981, is an international umbrella organization for environmental NGOs. Green Key is supported by the World Tourism Organization and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
In Sweden, the Keep Sweden Tidy Foundation (Stiftelsen Håll Sverige Rent) is responsible for Green Key’s operations. Green Key in Sweden cooperates among others with eco-tourism operators certification organization Nature’s Best (Naturens Bästa), tourism organization Visita, Sweden Camping and Owners’ Association (Sveriges Camping och Stugföretagares Riksorganisation), Swedish Tourist Association (Svenska Turistföreningen, STF) and Sweden’s Eco-municipalities (Sveriges Ekokommuner).
Updated November 10, 2015